WHAT WE DO
We provide training, business coaching, mentorship, work shadowing, financial literacy support, in addition to our specialized workshops, alumni program and many networking opportunities. Our services will help newcomers learn about doing business in Canada and prepare them to become successful entrepreneurs. ONE Hub is a one-stop shop for aspiring entrepreneurial newcomers. Explore our services below.
ONE Hub Services
There are three formats of training related to entrepreneurship, including specialized workshops:
- Online training – Introduction to Entrepreneurship:
If you would like to explore entrepreneurship in Canada even if you do not have a specific business idea, you may participate in this online training. You will be introduced to basic steps to starting a business in Canada.
- Condensed 3 week training – Entrepreneurship Essentials:
If you have at least one business idea, this condensed 3 week training will inform you on everything you need to know to start your business. Workshops include:
- Writing a Business Plan
- Conducting Market Research
- Bookkeeping and Accounting Basics
- Registering your Small Business
- Full 8 Week training – ABC’s of Entrepreneurship: Covers all aspects of starting and running a business in Canada
- Level 1 Training – Foundations of Entrepreneurship
- Level 2 Training – Building a Business
- Level 3 Training – Launching a Business
Learn more about the 3 levels of Entrepreneurial Training
Who is Eligible
This program is only available for newcomers. You could register in our program if you:
- hold a Permanent Resident or Convention Refugee Status
- are resident of Ottawa only
- have a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 5+ in English.
If you do not meet the above criteria, please check these Other Service Providers
Note: Our services are currently provided in English only, however, our staff will accommodate as much as possible.